Achieve an effortless lasting shine with the new AutoSmart AquaSeal Rapid Ceramic Coat. Apply using a snow foam cannon to deliver a rapid SIO2 hydrophobic finish to your paintwork. Automsart Rapid Ceramic will provide a 6-12 month protective coating for superior paint protection on your car. It incorporates advanced hydrophobic polymer technology that bonds with your car paint and offers layers of protection.
Fast SIO2 Ceramic Wax Sealant
Apply AquaSeal Rapid Ceramic after you have washed your vehicle. The hose-on application ensures a fuss-free application onto cars, 4WDs and also utes and trucks.
- Size: 1 litre
- Contains SIO2
- Rapid foam or hose on application with a snow foam cannon
- Advanced hydrophobic polymer technology ensures water beads off
- Saves you time and effort with amazing results
- Results will last between 6-12 months depending on the conditions
How to use Aquaseal Rapid Ceramic Coat
- Wash your car out of direct sunlight (shade is best)
- While the vehicle is still wet Spray onto your vehicles paintwork using foam equipment or as a spray under low pressure
- Avoid applying directly onto your windscreen
- Wait two minutes to allow the solution to bond to your paintwork
- Do not allow to dry
- Rinse with clean water (rinse with hose, not a pressure blaster)
- Dry vehicle with a drying towel
- For best results, buff to a high shine using a microfibre cloth
To achieve the best results from this amazing product, we recommend you use the following for each step of the ceramic coat application.
1 – Smart wash to clean your car thoroughly prior to application
2 – Snow Foam cannon to apply the Rapid Ceramic Coat
3 – Dry the vehicle and polish it with our 2pc Polish Pack
When you apply Aquaseal Rapid Ceramic as per instructions, the final buff will offer an incredible polish finish as well as offer months of paint protection.
Dilute Quick ceramic coat between 1:25 and 1:40 before use